Mexanika Hookah (Not Mexicana), is a Russian Pipe, that has made its way to the US market, and has gained a great reputation for its unique design and features.
This 20-inch hookah stands out amongst some other Russian Hookahs for its specific design, and is considered one of the top-performers.
So we got our Mexanika Hookah in from a 5Starhookah.com (HOOKAHGRAM15 for 15% off), and we had it delivered in just 3 days.
The box is very minimalistic and small. Opening the box it will feel like you have a project to build, with all different pieces to put together.
After a good 10 minutes, we put it together, threw it on a base and packed a bowl.
Here’s our thoughts on the Mexanika Hookah:
- Great Quality Hookah
- Very affordable ( Starts at 170$)
- Very light, considering its all stainless steel
- Very open draw ( if you prefer it that way)
- Not many color options, just a handful of designs
- Can be challenging trying to clean each component of the hookah